Tuesday, June 19, 2007

.....

Well...I guess I'll do this one just for Tori. She seemed so disappointed when I didn't post and so now I will. Hmm...today. Today was pretty good(except for the lovely weather we had today). Equip this morning was pretty entertaining and we came up with a pretty cool idea for an outreach which was surprisingly fun. Then as I was hanging out Tori and Emily and Dustin and other different people i just started to realize that maybe it's not so much the anger that makes me want to vomit as it is the upset-ness...haha if that's even a word. :] Man...I just love me some Tori. She really is so amazing and I'm sure anyone who knows her would totally agree! Anyway I'm really sad because my exchange student friend is leaving on monday and I only get to see her one more time until next year!! :[ Oh...and I saw fantastic 4 today....it was .....ok. I can't wait till morning prayer and Submerged and L.A! The summer is finally starting to get really exciting! :] Um..ok later :]

2 comments:

tori ohlerking said...

:) YOU POSTED!!! i'm so happy!!!

haha.

i love hanging out with you, too.

:)

you're awesome, rachel. i love ya.
see you tonight!

Jason Guidry said...

Congratulations on getting a blog.

I can count on at least two hands how many blogs have started with the post: Tori made me do it.

-Jason